Welcome to Hawaiian TanFastic!
As of March 18,2020
Hello valued customer!
We MISS everyone and can’t wait to reopen in a few weeks! PLEASE stay safe!!
On March 18th, Governor Dewine in unprecedented measures to slow the progression of the COVID-19 ordered Beauty salons, Spas, Barbershops, Nail Salons, and Tattoo businesses to temporarily close effective that day at close of business. Although initially tanning salons were not specifically mentioned, the order did include tanning facilities. We complied and temporarily closed on March 18th.
I am sure many of our customers have questions about your purchases that were made prior to closing OR for our Beach Club members you have questions about your March and future payments. First and most importantly, I will do right by every customer with purchases you made and for Beach Club membership payments that are made. Specifically:
1. For Beach Club customers that made a payment before the forced close - 3/1/2020 – 3/18/2020 (the last day we were open) – I will be putting partial or full amount (depending on when your payment was) that we drafted on every customer’s In Store Account (ISA) for you to use towards you next monthly payment or use towards product or use towards upgrades. There will also be a special surprise added to your account!
2. Not knowing how long we would be forced to be closed, many Beach Club payments have continued to be drafted. For Beach Club customers that have made a payment after we closed, I will be putting full amount that we drafted on every customer’s In Store Account (ISA) for you to use towards you next monthly payment or use towards product or use towards upgrades. There will also be a special surprise added to your account!
3. Like many of you, we still have bills that will need paid. If you are a Beach Club member and would allow us to continue collecting your monthly payment, I will be putting full amounts that we draft on your In Store Account (ISA) for you to use towards you next monthly payment or use towards product or use towards upgrades. There will also be a special surprise added to your account when we reopen.
If you'd prefer to freeze/hold your membership, I am waiving the freeze/hold fee for 2 months. Please be aware that the notification you will receive after submitting the form will say there is a $4 freeze fee. I will be waiving the fee. If you'd like your monthly payment to be placed on freeze/hold, please complete the following link to complete the freeze/hold form:
Beach Club Freeze Form
4. For Beach Club members that have paid in full either 6 or 12 months, I will be adding time to your membership when we reopen.
5. For all customers that purchased a monthly (non-Beach Club membership) package – I will be adding time to your package when we reopen.
Thanks for your support and business!
Please stay @ home if you can so we can rid our communities of this horrible virus!
Monica Martin and all of us @ Hawaiian TanFastic:
Heidie, Kate, Emalee, Sydney, Kadie, Heather, Alexis, Abbie, Medoe, Destynie, Gracie, Hailey, Kayla, Jayleen, Kate, Sydney, Taylor, and Shelby
We promote and practice Sensible, Moderate, Appropriate, and Responsible Tanning. Tan Smart Don’t Ever Sunburn. Our Philosophy: Moderate sun exposure – for individuals who can develop a tan – is the smartest way to maximize the real benefits of sunlight while minimizing the risks of either too much or too little sun exposure.
Trying to keep your existing tan? Ready to start getting your tan on? Hawaiian TanFastic is known for our clean, cool, comfortable, and controlled environment. Our top-of-the-line equipment is sure to bring out your sun-kissed glow. Our beds are HOT but the rooms are always COOL! Check out our Sun Beds and Pricing pages, or feel free to contact us with any questions. We want you to look good and have a little extra money to get that outfit that will complete the perfect package.