About Hawaiian TanFastic
I knew exactly what I wanted right from the beginning. When I began making plans to design my very first salon, my intent was to create an environment more like a spa rather than a typical tanning salon. I wanted to not only offer state of the art tanning equipment, but also provide a clean, COOL, comfortable, and professional atmosphere.
Monica Thomas Martin, owner of Hawaiian TanFastic.
Hawaiian TanFastic opened on July 24, 2000. Developed with 100% customer in mind, we offer superior equipment and other additional tanning amenities not found at other tanning facilities. For instance, we offer a vanity area for customers that is stocked with items for makeup removal, eye care, and after tanning body care. We also have individual boxes to store lotion and other items for each customer; which allows you the convenience of keeping your tanning items on site. Our goal is to make each tanning visit for you pleasant and effortless!
First in Zanesville
We are constantly evaluating current needs in order to be that salon that everyone feels comfortable coming to. We strive to be the best. The following are some of the things we did first in the Zanesville area:
- Certify Staff before it was State mandated
- Vanity area for before and after skincare - stocked with many items - contact cases and solution, moisturizer, baby wipes (for makeup removal), women's and men's deodorant, hair spray, etc...
- Provide High-Pressured Facials
- Provide Bronzing Equipment
- Install High-powered Air conditioners and Elevate Ceilings for a Cool and Comfortable tanning session no matter the time of day OR day of the year
- Offer a Reclaim Policy on Expired Packages
- Offer Membership Program
- On-site lockers available - over 200 individual boxes for clients to keep their tanning items on site